"Do I have Covid -19?"
With our Protect™ program, we offer you and your employees day-to-day testing to answer to one of the most pressing questions right now.
Unilabs’ PCR test
The testing is done by our healthcare professionals and the samples are analyzed as follows in our certified laboratories. With the ability to help everyone safely back to work, school, travel or engage in activities such as competitive sports, Unilabs has developed a unique Protect™ program. The program offers testing tailored specifically to the specific situation and the needs involved.
What it is: Molecular diagnostic analysis for Covid-19. PCR is the ‘Gold-Standard’ diagnostic test and more accurate than rapid antigen tests.
Test objective: To determine with certainty whether an individual is currently infected and therefore contagious.
Use: Identify people who are infected and contagious.
Required sample: A nasopharyngeal or oral swab
1. Stand-by PCR Testing (Vouchers)
Stand-by PCR testing vouchers are ideal should you have a small number of employees who need to be tested on an ad hoc basis, for example in connection with travel.
Pre-paid cost-per-test. This is a pre-paid voucher system is valid for 3 months and is for a minimum of 10 tests.
How it works:
- An appointment is made with Unilabs Customer Service for testing within 24 hrs
- The employee is tested at Unilabs, Nygaardsvej 32, 2100 Cph
- The result is checked and reported later the same day *
* Same day reporting available for samples collected on weekdays before 11:30 am
2. Batch PCR Testing (Screening)
Batch PCR testing is ideal for a company who wants to ensure the safety of their employees by regular screening or in response to potential Covid-19 case amongst their employees or guests
Cost-per-test. The batch testing programme requires a minimum of 25 test performed in a single collection.
How it works:
- An appointment is made with Unilabs Customer Service for testing
- Latest the following morning, the group is tested at Unilabs, Nygaardsvej 32, 2100 Cph or on your company premises (conditions apply)
- The samples are analysed, checked and reported later the same day *
* Same days reporting available for samples collected before 11:30