Would you like to be part of a fast-growing company, whose work directly changes lives for the better?
We are now looking for a highly talented full-time Executive Assistant (m/f/d) to support our Regional Director for Region East as well as the Danish Management team (SLT).
In this role, you will handle a wide range of tasks for our executives and the respective international teams while juggling a multitude of other responsibilities. We’re looking for someone who enjoys streamlining hectic days, thrives in a constantly changing environment, and likes to give a spirit to the office and the group. We value someone who is a self-starter, flexible, can maintain great relationships and is an overall strong communicator.
This is a position in which you will have ample opportunity to grow into new tasks and responsibilities over time. The ideal candidate for this position can prioritize tasks and coordinate tasks both independently and as part of a team.
The tasks are related to:
- Facilitates and supports the definition of business and operational strategies, working with the SLT and executives on high profile projects
- Travel and calendar management, including organization of smaller events
- Advise and communicates with senior leaders in decision-making, portfolio management, and project implementation
- Handling inquiries and develops action plans to address them and assisting with the preparation and circulation of communications
- Coordinate, distribute, and follow up on incoming request
- Produce high-quality presentation (consistent, plausible, comprehensible, ...), present and communicate complex issues in a simple way
- Project management on various international projects
- Organization and preparation of project reviews, minutes and ensure tracking of open items, follow up in timely manners
- Ensure and push on time and in-quality reporting, provide monthly and weekly report on request, tracking and follow up in timely manners
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- Proven success in advising and working with multiple teams and departments
- Strategic thinking with a quality focus
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form, fluency in English a must, Danish a plus
- Proven project management competencies & financial and analytical skills
- Able to learn from different sources, structure the information and prepare conclusions and recommendations
- Flexibility to travel ca. 2 days/month (not during Covid-19 times)
- Expert in Microsoft O365, especially in PowerPoint. and Excel.
- Organized, patient, and able to keep an overview
- Experience in the medicine/diagnostics is an advantage
What we offer
- A versatile working day with exposure to Senior Management in various countries
- Differentiated tasks
- A workplace in continuous development
- International cooperation
- Steep learning curve
- Canteen with lunch, coffee and fresh fruit, massage offers, art, and wine club and great colleagues
Why join Unilabs?
Unilabs Denmark is part of the Unilabs group, one of Europe's leading private players in the health sector. The Unilabs Group employs more than 17,000 employees. The company is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, and is located in 17 countries.
We are approximately 50 employees in Copenhagen and serve customers in the health and pharmaceutical market. The company provides tests to hospitals in Denmark, and in the pharmaceutical market, the company provides services and support for clinical development studies and customized services for the pharmaceutical industry.