Unilabs A/S Copenhagen
Indrykket 17. februar 2021
Would you like to be part of a fast-growing company, whose work directly changes lives for the better?
We are now looking for a full-time Accounting Assistant (m/f/d) to join our local finance & HR team.
In this role, you will handle a wide range of tasks within the finance department. We’re looking for someone who enjoys streamlining hectic days, thrives in a constantly changing environment, and likes to give a spirit to the team and the office. We value someone who is a self-starter, flexible, can maintain great relationships and is service minded.
The ideal candidate for this position can prioritize tasks and coordinate tasks both independently and as part of a team. Has a strong accounting background and eye for details.
The tasks are related to
- Invoicing and Debtor management
- Process supplier invoices for approval via Document Capture
- Daily Bank posting
- VAT settlement
- Month End Closing
- Year End Closing
- Process optimization
- Ad hoc-tasks within the finance department
- Support Financial Controller and Finance Manager
- Has relevant educational background in accounting
- 5-10 years’ experience in a similar role. Experience from an international company is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Experienced user of Navision 2015 and Excel (English version)
- Professionally curious about new knowledge and good at seeing the value chain in a process
- Organized, patient, and able to keep an overview
- Master Danish and English in writing and speaking
What we offer
- A versatile working day with exposure to Senior Management in various countries
- Differentiated tasks
- A workplace in continuous development
- International cooperation
- Steep learning curve
- Canteen with lunch, coffee and fresh fruit, massage offers, art, and wine club and great colleagues
Why join Unilabs?
Unilabs Denmark is part of the Unilabs group, one of Europe's leading private players in the health sector. The Unilabs Group employs more than 17,000 employees. The company is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, and is located in 17 countries.
We are approximately 50 employees in Østerbro, Copenhagen and serve customers in the health and pharmaceutical market. The company provides tests to hospitals in Denmark, and in the pharmaceutical market, the company provides services and support for clinical development studies and customized services for the pharmaceutical industry.
Learn more about Unilabs here.