Posted on 7th July 2021
Would you like to be part of a fast-growing company, whose work directly changes lives for the better?
We are now looking for a talented full-time Executive Assistant (m/f/d) with a business degree to support our Regional Director for Region East as well as the Danish Management team (SLT).
We value someone who is a self-starter, flexible, can maintain great relationships and is an overall strong communicator.
This is a position in which you will have ample opportunity to grow into new tasks and responsibilities over time. The ideal candidate for this position can prioritize tasks and coordinate tasks both independently and as part of a team.
The tasks are related to:
- Travel and calendar management, including organization of smaller events
- Coordinate, distribute, and follow up on incoming requests
- Produce high-quality presentation (consistent, plausible, comprehensible, ...), present and communicate complex issues in a simple way
- Facilitates and supports the definition of business and operational strategies, working with the SLT
- Organization and preparation of project reviews, minutes and ensure tracking of open items, follow up in timely manners
- Ensure and push on time and in-quality reporting, provide monthly and weekly report on request, tracking and follow up in timely manners
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar
- Proven success in working with multiple teams and departments
- Hands on approach
- Fluency in English a must, Danish a plus
- Proven project management competencies & financial and analytical skills
- Able to learn from different sources, structure the information and prepare conclusions and recommendations
- Expert in Microsoft O365, especially in PowerPoint and Excel
- Organized, efficient, patient, and able to keep an overview
What we offer
- An opportunity to learn, grow and to deploy your educational learnings
- Canteen with lunch, coffee and fresh fruit, massage, art, and wine club and great colleagues
Why join Unilabs?
Unilabs Denmark is part of the Unilabs group, one of Europe's leading private players in the health sector. The Unilabs Group employs more than 12,500 employees. The company is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, and is in 17 countries.
We are approximately 50 employees in Copenhagen and serve customers in the health and pharmaceutical market. The company provides tests to hospitals in Denmark, and in the pharmaceutical market, the company provides services and support for clinical development studies and customized services for the pharmaceutical industry.
Please submit your application and a brief cover letter outlining your motivation to join our team via Jobindex. Your application should be in English, and it will be treated confidentially.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please note that we will be interviewing relevant candidates on a continuous basis.