Posted July 6th, 2021.
Unilabs is looking to further expand its International Business Development team at Pharma Services Centre of Excellence based in Copenhagen, and we are looking for a new, dynamic colleague to join our international team. The role focuses on two main areas: Generation of sales to pharma and biotech customers in Europe and key account management of existing accounts.
Unilabs is Europe´s fastest growing lab service provider and a leader in diagnostic testing including companion (CDx) testing and with significant offerings in clinical trials, central lab services (clinical chemistry, genetics, pathology, medical imaging) and advanced biomarker development. Unilabs runs 250+ laboratories and counts more than 12,500 employees. Next to routine diagnostics, Unilabs has a fast-growing CRO-business within laboratory service supporting pharma and biotech companies in developing new drugs and running clinical trials.
The position is directly customer facing and the focus is twofold:
- Further expansion of our customer base generating new sales of our lab services from pharmaceutical companies, biotech and CROs
- Maintenance and expansion of existing customer relationships
You will be reporting to the Head of Business Development and you will be a key player in the International Business Development Team that is responsible for driving Group sales of the Unilabs Pharma Services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Generating sales through identification of new customers fuelling our continued growth
- Maintaining and expanding our business with existing key accounts through key account management activities
- Identifying account opportunities, developing account plans and tactics, and executing against such to deliver sales targets
- Support brand visibility in key segments
- You hold a university degree in natural science, and you may have added a business course
- You have 5+ years of documented sales experience from either a CRO or a diagnostic/laboratory services company
- You have a proven track record of complex b-2-b selling
- You master Danish and English at negotiation level
- Business acumen and result-oriented
- Proactive and energetic
- Positive mind-set and good team player
- Hands on approach
- Well-structured, focused and ability to set clear priorities
At Unilabs you will become part of a dynamic team working in a stimulating and informal environment, where you will interact with both local and European colleagues to deliver on pour sales targets.
Fixed salary, incentive plan, pension scheme and private health insurance are all components of the compensation package.
Travelling: 30 %, mainly Europe.
Location: The Unilabs offices in Central Copenhagen.
Please submit your application and a brief cover letter outlining your motivation to join our team. Your application should be in English, and it will be treated confidentially.
We look forward to receiving your application latest by July 24 via Jobindex. Please note that we will be interviewing relevant candidates on a continuous basis.